8.19.2011

Spring break!

School is out! It is spring break for us, finally. We have two weeks off, then a week of teacher training, so it is not a super long break but it is welcomed. David has been working really hard, as has all the staff and teachers at CHS. We are going to the coast for a few days with Marye and her parents who are visiting from Holland, and we plan on working on the nursery too. I will be half way through my pregnancy in about two weeks! HALF WAY! Also I would like some book suggestions, as we are kind of out of the loop on books here.
I have not written much about the school as I have been on bed rest, but next term I will be back to school twice a week! I am very excited about this. David said he would like to write a post about his discipleship class, so keep an eye open for that.

No comments: