10.13.2011

Fievel goes west.



Today during my bedresting I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked up and guess what I saw?! A field mouse sitting in my sock drawer watching me. Just sitting there. Without a care in the world. I stayed on the bed. There was no way I was going to lumber/waddle over to it and chase it around the room. It's way too hot here for that. David came home about 15 minutes later, the whole time the mouse just sat there hanging out. So anyway he caught the mouse with an empty ice cream dish. And tomorrow we will go set it free near someone else's underwear drawer!
 


1 comment:

~joanna said...

Haha! Good job staying calm, Sandy. I love that the mouse got caught inside a carton that reads, "Extra 500ml Happiness FREE!" That mouse got himself a pretty sweet deal. ;-)