12.10.2010

In the name of love...

I finally have some of the Christmas play video to show of. There were three dances in the play. This one is the first of the three, it was preformed by the third grade class. They did great, there was some stage fright and a few of the kids seemed to be shy, but it was great fun! The kids came up with most of the dance, I coordinated them and helped them to put their ideas together.
Keep you eye on this space for the rest of the dances. If you are reading this on facebook click here to see the video.

Hope everyone is have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Heather Cara said...

Awesome song...and they rocked it!!

Ash-Ash said...

Absolutely love it! And I think I even see you close the door when they came in, which was an added bonus!

Jenny said...

They did such a great job!

Stephen and Alisa said...

It is really cool to see what you guys have been up to! Thanks for posting that video. It was great!

Stronger.Faster. said...

I LOVE THIS! So fun!

The Echols said...

Thanks everyone, and yes Ashley that is me closing the door! Good eye!

sulfababy said...

That brought tears to my eyes. That is a beautiful arrangement of the song and the dance is amazing.